rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kuala Lumpur Mini Report

Kuala Lumpur Mini Report

Quote: (03-31-2013 02:45 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Just a quick update.

Spending time in Bukit Bintang was more productive as I was able to avoid the freelancing mecca that is KL central. If you are going to stay in KL at all, stick to this part of the city. I would choose Singapore over this city in a heartbeat, and in future will be flying in from Singapore rather than staying in KL.

My initial impressions were validated again though. This is not a great city for pickup and you would need a lot of time here to make inroads. Tourists are always an option, but I may as well be chasing backpackers in Perth if thats what I was after.

Anyone headed out is advised to pipeline. The only reason I came right is because I hooked up with a chick I met on the last trip and lied through my teeth about returning for a few months. Maybe I just had a bit of a shitty run or did not click with the place, who knows.

Options are:

Tourists - Will be the easiest for ONS and SNL's.
Chinese Malay - Best looking of the locals, but thats not saying much.
Muslim Malay - Did not bother, rarely see them out
Indians - If it looks like a Bollywood princess, maybe. Most dont look like Bollywood princesses though
Persians - Hot but require a lot of work. Tend to be found in the upmarket clubs and bars and are almost always with guys
Vietnamese/Thai - Best looking of all the asian girls I saw there, but after being propositioned by a few across the last two trips now, Im convinced that most are working girls

This was exactly my experience as well. A cool city, but...

I cannot vouch for KL as a city to meet women.

The food, on the other hand, I would marry.

Messages In This Thread