rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sarcasm on OKC

Sarcasm on OKC

They're lies mate, I wouldn't worry about it. I've had conversations over the net with some who claimed to be sarcastic who didn't pick up on any of my sarcasm.

I've met up with a few chicks who on their profile wrote about themselves that they love sarcasm and that their humour is really dry and sarcastic and that it would take someone strong to handle their personality, and they have been bland as fuck and not sarcastic in the slightest. I've met up with a couple of girls who also wrote in their profile that they're "not just an average girl" and "more than an average girl" who, when meeting up with them, thought BJs were gross and came across as very inexperienced when it got down to to fucking.

I've met up with about 5 or 6 girls from OKCupid and none of them have been true to what they've written in their profile.

Messages In This Thread