rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Arnold Schwarzenegger - A true legend!

Arnold Schwarzenegger - A true legend!

I was an employee while he was governor of California.

This may be a vague thing but I think it's important in high level leaders-Reagan had it: He really believed in the ability of Californians, like Reagan believed in America. When there was a big budget deficit he was almost dismissive about in a good way "Come on, this is California " implying we could handle it.

At the time they were trying to raid our pension funds, and he ended up taking the side of the employees. I was pretty impressed, Republican and Democrat don't really mean anything.

He openly said the state shouldn't renege on the deals it had already promised to its employees, saying "Morally and legally" the state couldn't do it. He came out and said it straight too, not "I've been advised" or some BS. He just said it wasn't right and they weren't going to do it.

So if you worked for 20 years promised 1.5% per year pension, you should get it. No welching.

Incredible achiever. Imagine going to Austria and getting elected Mayor of Vienna. I am always fascinated at how much people can achieve when they have direction and the same 24 hours as the rest of us.

For one thing I think they are just constitutionally able to maintain a much higher level of activity than normals. They can just do more things in a day without resting or spacing out.

Also the have the clear end goal in sight and they forget the shit that doesn't lead to it.

Messages In This Thread