rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are people happier in other countries?

Are people happier in other countries?

I wonder this at times:

It seems like we're the shit because we're living in the richest nations on earth, but at the end of the day are people actually happy here? All I see is people who work a job they dont like and use the evenings and week-ends to restore their energy to be back in the social rat race (picking a job you enjoy to a certain degree obviously helps with that, but you guys get the drift).

I remember seeing a tv show about some caribbean c ountry the other day(or well the other year). There was some guy chilling outside the big city and he was asked why he didnt go into the big city to live there,etc. - his reply was basically "ah no..in the city, you have to work all day long...".

Im not a lazy guy, at all, but....looking at people around me, 2 of my favorite quotes would have to be "....and then life happened", or "life is like tetris. You try to plan it out while it keeps piling up" (bet i read this on this forum lol).

Dont get me wrong Im not against hard work, and I might be taking it to an extreme, now, but it seems to basically be accepted that life has to suck lol.

Are people in other places in the world happier / not constantly stressed? The whole working to live, rather than living to work kind of idea?

Messages In This Thread