rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

Just arrived in Koh Samui and very dissapointed

So i just arrived in Koh Samui. I'm staying in Chaweng Beach. I went out last night to the Green Mango Club and the surrounding bars and the nightlife SUCKS!

The ratio is about 3 guys to every girl. The girls are mostly australian girls, many of them fat and sloppy. I was hoping for a good supply of Russian girls, but I saw none last night. There was a small number of Thai girls, but they were all clearly working girls (sitting alone at a table smiling at every guy, trying to get a customer). I saw no normal Thai girls, and very few Thais overall.

Also, whats up with Australian guys? There were a lot of tall, buff, tanned, good looking Australian guys out last night, but they seemed to be there "just to dance". They were dancing alone or with their guy friends. Many of them had their shirts off or were wearing tank tops. I didn't see them trying to hit on girls. They were just dancing, and they were really into it. And whats up with the fashion in Australia? Lots of guys were wearing shorts that ended 6 inches or more above their knees. And hot colors were common: hot orange, hot pink. I swear it almost looked like a scene from a gay club!

Anyway, at this point I am very disappointed in Koh Samui night life. I was hoping to have a good supply of Russian and Scandinavian girls to hit on, and some non-pro Thai girls too. But there is none of that. The game situation is absolutely horrendous here.

I need suggestions from ya'll. Am I at the wrong beach? Or going to the wrong clubs? The islands of Koh Phangan and Koh Tao are close by, those any better? Where are all the Russian girls I've been reading about? What about normal Thai girl, where are they? What the fuck is going on, this place got some good reviews from some of the people on this forum.

Messages In This Thread