rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Will VIP club tables go away?

Will VIP club tables go away?

I was having a debate with my friend on why I believe VIP tables at night clubs will stay.....

The night club game has recently change in th last 5 years, where most night club will segregate about 50 percent of the club for VIP tables....

In the past, bars use to dominate the scene, which allow for male and female interaction.

As we all know VIP tables kill female and male interaction and turn it into a Kim Kardashian reality show.

My friend was arguing that eventually the guys who pay for VIP tables will eventually figure out getting tables do not get you laid.

My argument is that for every guy who figure out VIP table is BS, there are new beta males turning 21 and replacing them in herds.

The feminist american machine, can produce more beta men, than the manosphere can convert.....

So my friend, there is no End to VIP tables, they are here to stay.

The only way VIP tables will ever have a decline, will be due to the manosphere.

Until than feminism will rule the club scene, and women will drink for free and get VIP treament, and men will pay a hefty fee and be a second class citizen in night clubs.

Messages In This Thread