rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pitt's Santo Domingo (DR) datasheet

Pitt's Santo Domingo (DR) datasheet

I agree completely that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Like I said, I find pitt's girl attractive enough for my taste, and anyhow its a godawful camera and nothing like seeing in person.

However, I have to strongly disagree that the girls I posted are below average. This country has SO MANY chubby and/or ugly girls you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. [Image: whip.gif]
In fact, in my opinion average DR girls are not that much higher than the US average in looks. Possibly below the US if you like thinner girls with pretty faces.

But if, as QuanumPimpin relates, you only go for thick girls. Well, the girls i posted are not exactly thick all over. So from that perspective, yes my photos are below average thickness. However, I do like a fly rear and skinnier on top, as some of these photos show.

An educated dominican guy told me that EVERYONE in the town where the twins live thinks they should try to be models. Granted they would not stand out as much in SD as they would in a small town. But locals don't talk that way about average girls.

Messages In This Thread