rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pitt's Santo Domingo (DR) datasheet

Pitt's Santo Domingo (DR) datasheet

I left DR a week ago, i had a blast. I think we have enough DR datasheets on here but because my experience is different and im usually a day gamer + crazy about big booties, i thought i should write my DR day game datasheet.

Also, i think there are only few members here who like big booty women, so my datasheet is more towards this group. The DR big ass special for new years haha.

Places to day game

El Conde - El conde is my favourite place to day game in Santo Domingo. I know many tourists complain that this part of town is infested with hookers but truth be told, you can easily tell who is a hooker and who is not a hooker. If a girl approached you or she is being super easy then she is likely a hooker. There are many normal girls walking through el conde on the daily basis and they are usually friendly to foreigners. If your spanish is pretty good, make sure you speak it in a way that she will know that you are a foreigner. Remember that this country is only receiving a huge influx of foreigners in the last few years so they are always happy to talk to a foreigner. Dont try to show off that you are foreigner, make it seem natural and they will be more inclined to talk to you. Usually im very cocky with women but with dominican women i had to play the humble guy, they value that shit a lot.

You will see so many big booty chicks walking in el conde, you will go crazy. I highly recommend to stay in El conde if you love big booties.

Duarte - Duarte is a street near el conde (5 minutes driving or on the bus), this street is as busy as el conde or even busier. Lots of women with big butts here. The only thing is that i find the women here to be less inclined to talk to strangers, maybe because this area is known as dangerous and they are very wary of strangers. Locals will tell you that this place is not safe but to me is bullshit, otherwise you woudnt have hundreds of people walking in this street everyday. This is not even a hood place in santo domingo. This is one of my favourite places to day game too, you see lots of big butt women here. Walk inside plaza mall to shop around and you have hundreds of chicks to game. Inside the stores they tend to be more friendly.

Universidade autonoma de santo domingo -This is another great place for day game. So many big butt women to game in this university, its crazy. Make sure you get a book or a school bag when you walk in here so you wont feel out of place. Hit the library, go to the lunch room, ask girls if they have a gym here to start a convo (they dont have a gym here). I dont think i have been to another university in my life where i have seen so many hot women as i have seen on this one.

Megacentro - I like going to megacentro on saturdays during the day to day game. Megacentro gets really busy with lots of girls. But the girls here get a bit more stuck up although i always get a number here but in other parts of the town, the women are way more friendly. Maybe here they feel this sense of being important because they are walking arond a mall.

Universidade odontologica de santo domingo - This is near caoa. I went to this place to clean up my teeth. The majority of students here are women and every time i went there, i sensed all the female students eye fucking me hard and they looked horny as fuck (even though they seemed very decent). The talent here is pretty good and i think they get tired of seeing women all the time. I would recommend you to go to this place to clean up your teeth and you wont regret it plus is really cheap to do it. Dress up when you going here.

Hit local concerts to find a new target market. I went to Romeo Santos concert and this place had lots of hot women. I also met people from Venezuela, El Salvador and other latin countries who came here just for this concert.

The only nightclub i would hit in Santo Domingo is Azucar. I usually dont go to clubs unless is a jamaican club but i would fuck with Azucar. I kinda like the crowd here.

The other cities i would recommend around DR is san cristobal, yamasa and Santiago.

For you to see the best talent in San Cristobal you need to go en lo dia de la constitucion (4th or 5th of november of every year). I saw so many bad chicks in this place, i went NUTS. Too bad i was hanging out with these two dominican kids that didnt understand shit about pulling women. They cockblocked me the whole time and i couldnt pull. But this place was popping, women with very nice asses though.

Yamasa was also fun. It seemed a bit dangerous but if you can pass as a local or you are a straight G, you should be fine, just dont fuck with anybody.

Few things about dominicans in general

* They will always tell you not to walk anywhere. They like to push foreigners to spend money in their country. How many times me and elbayarde heard the ''its too dangerous to walk there, catch a taxi"

* Local women value a lot the way you dress. They are very materialistic and care a lot about your dressing appearance.

*Be prepared for bad customer service everywhere you go. That shit used to piss me off.

*Dont do drugs while you here. You will attract trouble.

*They extremely friendly,nobody beats them in terms of friendliness (i had to say a good thing about them because they always show me mad love when i visit the island)

I have attached one pic of one of the girls i banged. I usually go for women with this kinda body, you may call her fat, i call her big butt chick. She wasnt the best chick i banged but i dont have the pics of other girls.

Messages In This Thread