rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pitt's Santo Domingo (DR) datasheet

Pitt's Santo Domingo (DR) datasheet

I went twice. I thought calle Venezuela had decent gaming potential and certainly had talent. Definitely worth a trip if you like loud clubs, mixed sets, and don't mind getting numbers. It seems like a place people go to be seen not so much to hook up. But talent is good, especially rear talent. Nightlife options in Santo Domingo are not that amazing, and calle Venezuela definitely makes the list. I prefer zona colonial because it has a cozier, safer feeling with plenty of bars and hidden spots to isolate girls. Zona colonial seemed to trend more to hippies, students, gays, tourists. Calle Venezuela more toward phat assed milfs, professional girls, and booty shakers. Zona colonial is San Francisco, Calle Venezuela is new York/Vegas. Girls definitely seemed to have their guard up more in calle Venezuela as it's a bit dangerous area.

Messages In This Thread