rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona: Data Sheet

Barcelona: Data Sheet

I was in Barcelona at the end of August/beginning of September. Here are some thoughts on clubs and a few random things. I have to say that both the OP and Lucky Luke dropped great info, but keep in mind your personal preferences and style will dramatically shape where you like to go (IOW I didn't really like Opium that much, but I can see why other guys might).

I thought the best part about Barcelona was that the quality was high across the board wherever I went. I skipped a few of the clubs like Moog noted for not having great talent, but other than that, I saw good looking girls at every club I went to, in bars, at tapas places...it was great.

Opium Mar is pretty similar to Pacha and Shoko and all three are next to each other as well as another one or two whose names I can't remember (I didn't go). Also, of the three, I agree that Opium was the best. Good quality and well dressed crowds, however, hordes of travellers. Maybe that was keeping the quality a bit down from what it is at other times, but I didn't notice the quality was THAT much higher than other places, and dramatically lower than Sutton. Not too hard to open girls but I had trouble getting them interested in anything other than chatting about where they were from or visiting on their trip. I think this was probably a bad time of year to be a tourist (game-wise) but someone could clean up. I also personally prefer places to either be proper filthy dance clubs, or bars, and I never do as well at clubs with this kind of set up. If you like nice clubs and aren't ready for Sutton, hit up any of these three places.

Sutton is apparently one of the nicest clubs in Barcelona and I can see why. It's expensive and you better dress up if you want to get in. Why go? For the quality. The place had truly impressive, at times jaw-dropping quality. The girls were definitely a bit cold, and I feel like this is a place you'd have to work into. Bit tough as a traveler if you can't drop cash on VIP game, but if you lived here and had some social proof it could be incredible.

Espit Chupitos, the shots bar mentioned a few times, was pretty cool. There were a few other bars nearby and the night I was there ratios were pretty solid and there were groups of girls out looking for something to do after the bar.

Razzmatazz was my kind of place. 5 rooms over multiple stories and a bit of a maze when you're drunk. I'm mid 20s and look younger so Lucky Luke might be right when he says this is a place for young guys. Girls were definitely on the young side. I was surprised at the quality. The average is always gonna be a bit lower at a place like this (no face control or dress code of any kind that I could tell) but I still saw a ton of young, sexy girls from various countries. Get to the area early, pre-drink nearby, and hit the dance floor early and start making moves. Expect crazy party girls here who will be all over you with some luck and decent looks. I had girls eye-fuckign me and waving to dance after 10 minutes inside, but these same girls will have their bitchshields sky-high at 5 am after 100 choads have run shitty dance floor approaches on them. There's also a smoking deck if you want to chat up a girl you've been dancing with, or want to try some non dance-floor openers.

As Shotgun and Lucky Luke said, there's a definite sweet-spot time wise here. I mentioned it above in the bit about Razzmatazz but it applies to everywhere I went. I re-calibrated my game after reading this thread again while I was in Barcelona-it clicked when I thought about how friendly and cool the clubs seemed at 2 am vs what a shitshow they were at 5. IOIs, dance invitations, and easy approaches were common early while by 5 girls were making it obvious to not even try.

Messages In This Thread