rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Ukraine/Russia a waste of time for Non-white men (esepcially black men)

Is Ukraine/Russia a waste of time for Non-white men (esepcially black men)

Quote: (01-01-2013 05:51 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2013 03:50 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2013 03:25 PM)jsmith198328 Wrote:  

It's one thing to see beautiful women fucking a guy who is less than what she is looks-wise. but when i look ukraine ladies i see EXTREMES

I have grouped these extremes into several categories.

1. Old Ugly Men with Ukraine women

[Image: NewPicture-2_zps92e0ffee.jpg][Image: NewPicture2-2_zpsd10a834d.jpg][Image: NewPicture1-3_zps09215c1c.jpg]

That one guy (on the right) looks like a goofball, but the other two (on the left) look pretty smooth actually.

Well dressed. I bet they are successful.

They look like they don't give a f*ck, and don't have a care in the world. They certainly don't look like they are worried about making rent.

I don't really think those two cats are really that "old" either. Maybe 35-45? (I am bad at guessing guy's ages.)

Hell, maybe even the cat on the right is hilarious or something. It doesn't seem like he give a f*ck either. In fact, it looks like homeboy is having a ball. Good for him. Props.

Those are usually the type of cats I see with super hot girls. I see it everyday walking down the street.

Why wouldn't they get fly girls?
Actually the guy with the glasses looks like typical local guy that they like. Only in FSU do you see such a large amount of guys with big round faces, although they are skinny. Womem tend to be heart shape due to cheekbones. Caucasian beauty seems to be oval faces or angular for men in western world but round is typical FSU guy. Remember they think those guys a beautiful and will give offspring women with hot looks.

That guy reminds me of this actor (actually more like the splitting image):

[Image: ricci-harnett.jpg]

Who was in the dopest movie of last decade:

Messages In This Thread