rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Ukraine/Russia a waste of time for Non-white men (esepcially black men)

Is Ukraine/Russia a waste of time for Non-white men (esepcially black men)

I would not call it a "waste of time", but me personally (black male, 40's, not overly muscular, very good income by USA standards) would not want to travel that far and may have to deal with skinheads and overall not having even a handful of brothas to mesh with. Add to that, my preferences are women of african descent and next latin chicks, so my zeal for eastern europe is not that high.

Note: I am not saying those Ukraine chicks in those pics are not sexy. I have banged a few in both Canada and the UK and if I catch their asses here in the USA and she is not gonna make me work that hard...she will get stuck.

Take out the skinheads and if I knew how responsive the chicks are to black men (without a lot of work) and I might reconsider. I will admit, I typically will not work as much for a european/caucasian female as I would for an african-descent/latin chick.

That may not sound good but I am being honest.

Messages In This Thread