rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Ukraine/Russia a waste of time for Non-white men (esepcially black men)

Is Ukraine/Russia a waste of time for Non-white men (esepcially black men)

Note to Admin: i broke this thread into 4 parts so i could fit all the photos in. please don't delete any of the pics

I have read thru the posts here and i have been fortunate enough to communicate with many types of men about the country and the women. And each type of man whether he be white, black, asian, european or american etc., they all have different opinions on the women of the country.

i have read the St.Petersburg thread about how non-white men will have issues.

I have talked to men online who told me that black men should avoid Moscow. i have heard about problems with racism and skinheads i certain parts. And the same is true for other parts of Ukraine. at the Euro 2012 i heard about problems with race attacks and skinheads.

and apparently roosh visited Kharkiv and made a bang guide about the country which I will buy when it becomes available.But i fear its written with a white men or men with a white asthetic in mind & not black men. But i have to ask.. is Ukraine a waste of time for non-white men? Especially black men?

Initially i did not know that Ukraine existed at all. I didn't know about the Ukraine/russian culture. All the exotic beautiful super model girls too and how there is more women than men and all that, the dating agencies and all that. I didn't know about it.

But once I saw all the attractive ladies I was pulled in to this Ukraine woman thing like most men.

Basically i became friends with an African guy online who visits Kiev,Ukraine every summer and he sends me photos and video footage of himself with a lot of pretty women. He does pretty well too. He bangs beautiful women who are mostly 8’s and 9’s. See for yourself

[Image: Svetaetmoi.jpg][Image: IMG_0146.jpg][Image: BonbaiserdUkraine.jpg][Image: 069_zps6053c6ba.jpg][Image: 359_zps14cdd6ce.jpg][Image: 118_zps40ac4dee.jpg][Image: 094-1_zps86bdbfec.jpg][Image: IMG_1745_zpseaf81a76.jpg][Image: IMG_2109_zpseca44fa9.jpg][Image: IMG_2038_zps165278ef.jpg]

Messages In This Thread