rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: White guy blows it with Indian girl

Date Lab: White guy blows it with Indian girl

Like RandalGraves said, his biggest obstacle was the table setup. It seems like he's got some player intuition, and realized the staid dinner setup was nuking his chances of closing, so he shifted to a more favorable venue, using a sybian motorcycle to get there.

His other flaw was being too friendly. With American women, if you answer all their questions straight, you're boring. If you don't tease her and make fun of her, it's very easy to get in the friend zone. A cornerstone of my game is ignoring or mis-answering at least half their questions, which makes them, combined with good style, think I'm 'mysterious.' I try to never answer quickly and obediently.

She also seems very passive, probably has an entitled mindset that demands that the man must do all the pursuing.

Best comment so far:

""I'm a very unique person with very unique preferences" is a reference to his sexually "creative" fantasies. The conversation would have been a lot more interesting if they had touched on that topic!"

What's funny is how myriad commenters are lambasting him for calling himself unique... Chicks do this ALL THE TIME and no one bats an eye. Yet when he does it, HOW DARE HE and WHAT A TOOL. What the fuck? I know Americans have zero standards for the conduct of women and ridiculously high ones for men, but I wasn't aware that a man who fancies himself unique was such a vile offense. Are DC people just this cunty? The WP commenters seem like the type of people who will bitterly criticize anyone who takes a risk and makes a bold choice, but have never done anything unique or risque themselves.

I was expecting some hate for his refusal to get in the friend zone, but I didn't see that.

Messages In This Thread