rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW YEAR WHAT CELEBRITIES WILL DIE IN 2013?

NEW YEAR WHAT CELEBRITIES WILL DIE IN 2013?

Quote: (01-01-2013 12:02 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

It's one thing to try to guess who you think will die (it's easy enough to name someone that's really old or in failing health), but it's another thing entirely to name people you wish would die...

We just recently lost Jack Klugman, Larry Hagman and Charles Durning, who were all 90 or close to it. They had good, long runs. I was talking about this with someone last week, where it looked like Nelson Mandela might be at the end, because he was ill and very little info about his condition was made public. He seems to have pulled through, as well as George H.W. Bush. When Britney Spears was going through her issues, she was high on many dead pools, but I wasn't hoping that she died. In my book, being vapid doesn't make me want to see you dead...HA HA!

Listen, I don't actually HOPE or WISH anyone would die. I'm talking trash. I might be an asshole but I'm not totally heartless. But if we are talking about celebrity deaths, I'd RATHER see Kim Kardshian go than say someone like Clint Eastwood.

Messages In This Thread