rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Post Your 2012 Notch Count

Post Your 2012 Notch Count

Notches: 12

This was my first year in the game (started learning game in May after exiting a 5yr LTR, and slowed down in November upon entering another LTR) so overall I was extremely happy with my results.

Ages: 23-32, I am 27.

All but one were from OkCupid. Toward the end of the year, I had my online game dialed and was going out 6-7 nights a week. I think my record was 22 consecutive nights out on dates or banging girls in my rotation.

Highlight: 2nd month into the game, I raw dogged two girls within 90 minutes of each other, during the daytime. I had just returned from a long business trip, and my ex gf came over around 4pm to grab some shit she left at my apartment after we broke up. Hadn't seen her in months, so of course we banged, and I rushed her out at around 4:45. Meanwhile, an OKC girl I was dating was scheduled to meet me at my apartment around 5PM. Since I hadn't seen her in awhile either, we banged right away. That was the day I realized the power of game, and I went full throttle after that.

I'm now back in another LTR, and have had time to reflect on my conquests last year, which has given me a lot of perspective. I plan on chilling out on game, sticking in this relationship, and spending a lot of time working on myself this year. I feel good.

Messages In This Thread