rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you could do your job from anywhere in the world, where would you live?

If you could do your job from anywhere in the world, where would you live?

Hi, I am new here but this site is pretty cool. I have traveled quite a bit and lived in Asia for about 2 years, on and off. From what I have seen, probably Bandung (3 hours by train from Jakarta). Amazingly good looking girls and very approachable and friendly. There is actually a saying in Indonesia that Bandung adds something to the water there as the most beautiful ladies come from there. It has a 'rusty' feeling, I guess you could compare it to Chiang Mai in Thailand. The people are very friendly and talkative. Whenever I went I was a bit of a rockstar. Not too many foreigners and just genuine friendliness and prettiness of girls really made it for me. You also have some volcanoes close by (+ or -, I don't know but for sure makes it interesting), hot springs and awesome massages for pittance. I really liked it there, I was stopped by some cute girls dead on track asking me out. Give it a try when you there, but stay close to the center as is sprawls out quite a bit.

Messages In This Thread