rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Doctor Love on relationships

Doctor Love on relationships

One of the first ever dating/gaming advice blogs I ever read was a guy writing under the name Doctor Love for Askmen.com. His method was specifically aimed at building relationships with American women. I think it's worth summarizing his advice here for those who have never read his material. The main points of his material were:

1. A woman interest level. When you meet a woman she will know immediately if her interest level in your is over 50%. If it's not you don't have a chance. So how do you know if it is? You ask her for her phone number and then you wait at least 5 days to call and ask her out. If she remembers you and accepts then her interest level is above 50%. Your next task to increase her interest level to the 90%+ mark. At 90-100% she will then be in love with you. How do you do this?

2. By demonstrating Confidence, Self-Control, and Challenge. Confidence we all know about. Self-Control is related to frame and not taking any kind of shit from her. Challenge is making her work for the relationship as much as you are. These three traits had to be carried into the relationship and maintained. If you didn't her interest level will start to fall and once it hits the 49% level, game over.

3. What kind of woman should be looking for? One with Integrity, Flexible, and Giving and of course has a high interest level in you.

4. In order to maintain a woman's interest level in you, you must provide her with three things: Respect, Affection, and Romance but not too much. These are her reward for being a good girlfriend not the incentive to be one.

The main reason he thought most relationships goes South is because the man stopped showing self-control and being a challenge once in the relationship which causes the woman's interest level to drop. The other point he makes is that a woman's interest level is revealed by her actions. All in all, I think it's worthwhile stuff to look at for those more interested in a relationship. You can read his articles here:

http://www.askmen.com/dating/doclove/

Messages In This Thread