rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder App

Tinder App

Quote: (01-18-2013 02:17 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

For all the younger folks, I recommend the Meetme app +site.
I mentioned it a few days ago, and I've been using it since Sunday and I have gotten boat load of messages from girls (taking initiative surprisingly), with 200 profile views, 120 "friend requests" and 150 messages. (50/50 split local/NA users)
Have two in the pipeline hoping to schedule for next week and strangely enough have been receiving pics.
Compare 4 days of using this to OKC where I only managed one girl since august.

But again, I only really recommend it for the younger players of this forum, I use this site as most of the users are under20years old and I myself just turned 18, unless you get some of the older Que Pasa and MyYearbook users.
I am absolutely surprised at how successful I'm on this site, I seldom get fatties when compared to okc.
Yeah, I've recommended Meet Me a few times before. It's FULL of white knights, lames, fatties and fuckable girls who think they're 10's though. Kind of like the real world [Image: lol.gif] You have to manuever through the bullshit. Be careful with all of these apps that seem great. They have a lot of fake profiles.

Messages In This Thread