rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Dating Women Is Legalized Prostitution"

"Dating Women Is Legalized Prostitution"

"There is nothing more boring to a man than his last conquest."

I wonder what percent of men feel this way? We know that not all do - for some of us it can take 6 months or a few years to get bored with a girl we are into.

I also wonder if it's a choice. Are the guys who get bored quickly with girls born and built that way? Or is that an attitude that they cultivate? Are those mental habits that they construct and reinforce, or a strong innate predisposition for novelty?

For myself I suspect my attitude is both from predisposition, habit, and strategy. I cultivate habits of maintaining a girls strong interest, and that interests me, and the whole process maintains a lively libido and passion for the girl.

Sometimes it seems as if the two approaches are like two countries speaking a different language, and there is a great communication barrier.

Do guys who get bored with a girl after one fuck prefer living that way? Would they change things if they could? Do they feel that that attitude can't be changed?

Messages In This Thread