rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Dating Women Is Legalized Prostitution"

"Dating Women Is Legalized Prostitution"

Quote: (01-01-2013 06:09 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

I used to have an equalitarian attitude, and was troubled by the hypocrasy of feminism, and had the attitude that women should be treated the same. After all, that's what they asked for.

But as I've been living in a place where women don't ask for equality, it finally dawned on me that it's perfectly fine to treat youth and beauty as a commodity that has financial value. It is. And over here the women know it, and they don't pretend otherwise. There is no feminism, so we can be honest about it. Pussy is worth money. Either through marriage, or paying for dinner, or paying the rent, or gifts, or whatever. Over here it's openly acknowledged that being female is a profession. No shame, no argument.

So be it. If they aren't even going to fight it, why should I?

I think the most amazing thing about the videos is that the women come back at him with the simplest ad-hominems, as if they were genetically encoded come backs. I think they actually ARE genetically encoded come backs. "If you disagree with the female stance, watch out, because WE will not fuck you, and we can declare you as unfuckable". "If you disagree with women it means women aren't fucking you". Somehow that isn't just a meme - that thought is hard coded into DNA. I'm not joking. It's an instinct. And we all know how extremely complicated instincts can get, by watching the behavior of freshly hatched animals.

The last paragraph is a great insight, makes a lot of sense.

Messages In This Thread