rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Male Logic

Male Logic

hopefully this thread will be an opportunity for us to be honest about ourselves and our nature

female irrationality is a law that is written into the universe.
male reasoning is better suited to exploring the environment however it is sometimes totally flawed as well.

-I tend to associate beauty and youth with good character too. I've gotten with some real monsters in disguise

-I forget about make up. I think that we evolved to evaluate women pretty quickly to spread our seeds as soon as possible, so once the immediate presence hits us we are too hypnotized to evaluate critically. If it wasn't for the red pill I wouldn't take off makeup in my head and take closer looks at aesthetics.

-Men will sometimes go after the guy their woman cheated with instead of directing all of their anger at the woman. Why the hell? The random fool has nothing to do with this unless he was your best friend since childhood or someshit. It's a knee jerk animalistic reaction to want to wreck the shit out of the other man. like the fella raped her or something.

Messages In This Thread