rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Redskins Vs. Cowboys

Redskins Vs. Cowboys

Quote: (12-31-2012 07:43 PM)IQVX Wrote:  

Quote: (12-31-2012 04:51 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

IQVX, I don't know how much of the Redskins you've seen this year, but I wouldn't put too much stock into how good your defense is against traditional offenses. Alfred Morris will wear out your front 7 while RGIII just makes them look silly.

Seattle ranks 6th against the pass, 10th against the run. I'm not overly concerned about the scenario that you described unfolding in reality. The comparable styles I can think of are Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick, who went 0-2 and managed to score 12 and 13 points against us, respectively. Brandon Browner also returns this week, and Richard Sherman will neutralize Garcon. Only concern for me is keeping Morris from busting long runs, which our D has struggled with this year, but has improved on recently. While I've only watched the prime-time games involving the Redskins this year, based on how you basically discredited our defense for no reason, I'm willing to bet you've seen even less of Seattle.

I'm not shitting on Seattle's D as much as I'm praising RGIII. The Giants destroyed Cam Newton. Griffin is on another level, and a lot of that comes from the fact that he has Morris. I think what hurts Seattle more than anything else is playing on the road.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Messages In This Thread