rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has anyone ever read a woman's romance/sex novel?

Has anyone ever read a woman's romance/sex novel?

^^^^^^^^

What Ovid said. I'm a big fan of Young Adult novels and when females write them, it's always some "troubled" bad boy who gets the girl in the end, never the kid that goes to Brain Camp (that's actually a direct reference to a specific author).

Quote: (02-08-2013 06:14 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2013 04:16 PM)Mikev75 Wrote:  

An ex was into a small sub genre that featured men in kilts on the front cover and took place in ye olde Scotland. They all seemed to have a beautiful but wild heroine who needed to be tamed by some dude from a rival clan. She pretended to hate him but really wanted him. Some real crapola.

That sounds exactly like the one I read on a dare in 6th grade. As best I can remember, plot went something like this:

Wild "passionate" rebellious chick is disillusioned with her beta fiancé, feared rival clan chief makes it known he is going to steal her away, she's scared/excited, he does so, then he rapes her and she loves it, they're in luuuvvv, then daddy comes and takes her back, and she's sad, then she's even more sad when he marries her off to an English lord who is beta and physically weak, then the rival clan chief whom she's been pining for steals her back and they live happily ever after.

Moral of the story: girls are horny and they want to be raped by bad boys and have rough sex with them.

Messages In This Thread