rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Herbalife

Herbalife

Quote: (12-30-2012 04:10 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2012 04:00 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

This girl I know recently tried to recruit me into a MLM marketing scam that sounds quite similar to herbalife. This one was for some water purifier that supposedly de-ionizes it and makes the water alkaline in PH. The seminar gave us free dinner(which was pretty good actually) and this hour-long pitch. The reps were masters of cunning. They were selling this machine for $4000. There was an almost cult-like feel to this organization. People claiming it cured them of all these health ailments. I hadn't heard of this product prior so I went home and did some research and found out it's entirely bullshit, not supported by science at all. But for those that get in on the top of these MLM schemes, profits are handsome indeed. Any company that bases its model on bringing in an ever growing number of reps who get a downline kicback for products sold is a scam. Run like hell.

Interesting experience. However wether Herbalife is a scam or not, I think they have obtained pretty solid reputation. Even Messi seems to be sponsoring them apparently.

yeah. what's the go here?

I thought Herbalife was a scam too, but then how in the world did they get Messi (and FC Barcelona) to endorse it?

Messages In This Thread