rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need good comeback lines

Need good comeback lines

its actually having the goons that make the mafia guys less reactive. I knew some high ranking asian mafia guys, and they were like the most humble people i have ever met. Its the knowledge of knowing that you can totally fuck someone up and there is nothing that they can do about it that seems to put a long fuse on these guys. I actually talked to a friend of mind after some idiot was drunk and hitting on his girl.

He said. Ya, i know i could do something about it, but why bother? Hes a nobody. Why should i waste my time and resourses on an idiot who obviously doesnt know who i am. Let him have his fun, at the end of the day, shes still gonna be my girl, and hes just a drunk ass.

This is the attitude i take when im fully suited and out. Let the idiots give you shit. Unlike what the idiots think, its not a sign of weakness to not recognize them. Its a show of strength, and people in tune to the sublties of power pick up on it. Thats the type of mentaility i try to take with troublemakers.

Messages In This Thread