rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If prostitution were legal..

If prostitution were legal..

Quote: (12-29-2012 07:14 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

For $35 I'd do both. The problem with prostitution (and this is a big negative in my book), besides the fact that she doesn't really care for you, is that you need to wear a condom and some boxers (to prevent any STD's from spreading to your general crotch area) while banging a hooker. Raw dog sex + genuine intimacy means game is still vastly superior, but on an off night where I would probably beat off anyways I can't see why a $35 is a big deal.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Sorry,dude. I always like your posts but that's the most ridiculous thing I've read on the forum in a while. And that says quite a lot.

A-wouldn't your boxers be all wet afterwards?. Instead of having a wet spot on the bed sheet, you are actually wearing it. I cant even imagine how it would feel to pull your jeans over that and walk around with a wet infestation hazard in your pants.

B- it would raise brows/questions with the pro and look ridiculous.

C- Raw dogging a random girl = no problem, hooker = condom +boxershorts and probably white socks and sneakers.

D- ever heard of washing and soaping up afterwards? If you're really paranoid about std's then use hand sanitizer afterwards. Kills everything.

Please don't tell you actually did this once.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread