rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian Penal Code 498A = RIP Indian Society?

Indian Penal Code 498A = RIP Indian Society?

Just came accross this and I couldn't believe my eyes. This is simply beyond anything I've seen anywhere. It's the madness of the feminazi on steroids. Literally. Our Indian brothers are truly and royally fucked or rather gang banged! I could only muster the nerves to read only a couple of stories on the below link. I'd be very interested to hear the thoughts of our Indian brothers in here about this. If you thought that it was bad in the US/Canada in terms of the laws favoring the females, this is beyond anything imaginable

http://www.498a.org/victimStories.htm

This whole thing poses an even bigger question: who the hell comes up with these fucked up laws that destroys literally families and in the short term, the entire society? In an ideal world, governments and laws are supposed to serve and arbitrate in a fair manner its citizens, yet it seems that since the 80's, the mode is to come up with any idea/law to fuck up the hard working men and favor the women while transferring not only all the wealth but also, the power and influence from the historical, tradition and millenar old tradition of a men dominated society to a new, crazy, void of any logics, women dominated society. It took men over 100,000 years to build societies as we see them now and yet 30 years for the feminists to destroy 100,000 years of successful societal evolution. Why can't the men, whether they be in power or the average hard working men of the world, slam their fists on the table and say enough of this charade. Let's get back to the tried, tested and successful ways. If nothing is done, it's the entire human civilization that is on the verge of extincton. Sorry for the rant, but enough is enough! Brothers, men of the world, something must be done and asap or we'd all be heading down the path of no return called extinction. Time to wake up and stop the madness and humiliation!!!

Anyways, if what follows doesn't make your blood boil, then I don't know what will!

Quote:Quote:

Passed by Indian Parliament in 1983, Indian Penal Code 498A, is a criminal law (not a civil law) which is defined as follows,

“Whoever, being the husband or the relative of the husband of a woman, subjects such woman to cruelty shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine. The offence is Cognizable, non-compoundable and non-bailable.

How are you at risk and why it is dangerous for the society? Your wife/daughter-in-law who's demands are not met can make a written false complaint of dowry harassment to a nearby police station. The husband, his old parents and relatives are immediately arrested without sufficient investigation and put behind bars on a non-bailable terms. Even if the complaint is false, you shall be presumed guilty until you prove that you are innocent.

http://www.498a.org/victimStories.htm

Messages In This Thread