rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can't Seal the Deal on the First Date when She Drives There

Can't Seal the Deal on the First Date when She Drives There

Quote: (12-28-2012 05:30 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

I'm wondering about the pressing for the first date smash too. Why is it so crucial? Contrary to popular belief on here, a lot of girls are just not going to fuck you on the first night. I'm willing to bet that your obsessed desire to fuck on the first night is what's scarying them off. Just ease up and feel out the situation better. If she seems reasonably willing to smash on the same night then go for it. But if not then don't press it. Pressing makes you come off as creepy. A lot of girls have to be worked over time bro.

Only 1 out of 15 should tell you something.

Quote: (12-28-2012 11:47 AM)savvylurker Wrote:  

Why do you always have to go for the SNL? Some of these girls may have banged on date 2 or 3. Also, I think you need to go back to fundamentals. You should do a venue change first before pulling them back to your place. And why not meet near their place and pull the bathroom weasel move.

I believe the opposite. Girls I meet are so flaky, with so many options, that if you don't bang them on the first date, there's a good chance you'll never see them again. They have so many competing obligations, priorities and activities that scheduling another meet within a week is not possible. And after a week, all momentum is lost. Imagine you're in a line of men, waiting to fuck this girl. When you're on a date with the girl, you're at the front of the line. Once you fuck her, the line practically doesn't exist. But with every passing day, you're further and further from the front of the line, and other guys have leaped ahead of you.

Girls would see me as a player, by virtue of my forwardness. This would get me into a rut, when I didn't bang the girl on the first date. They would not consciously go on another date with a guy they thought only wanted them for sex, UNLESS you've already fucked them, at which point they're resigned to it ("well, we've already had sex...). So if I didn't bang them but got their pussy wet, it would sometimes work against me. Sure, I didn't really 'build a connection' with these girls, I just went with the flow by flirting and escalating.

It's also very possible that for most girls, the chemistry is weak, and once you get past the initial rush from meeting a stranger, there's little attraction. But if you can bang her during that initial rush, you can keep at it for months even, whereas you wouldn't have lasted three weeks if she had a 3 date rule.

As Kenny Powers says below, and I meant to add, girls rarely punish you for being aggressive. But, if you're aggressive and there's no real chemistry, AND you don't bang on the first date, the chance of flaking is high. Either way, if there's no real chemistry and you haven't banged, odds of seeing her again are low. I talk about chemistry as if some girls are matches for you and some aren't, but it's more like some girls are just unable to form a connection with a strange man very easily.

Good advice from bodmon.

Messages In This Thread