rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you bang a girl with herpes?

Would you bang a girl with herpes?

Yeah I got into 2 mini-RLs with chicks who both had it. Probably banged each about 10 times (always with condom), went down on each a few times. One was on Valtrex, the other said she hadn't had an outbreak in years. It was dumb but both chicks turned me on immensely.

Then I started seeing another girl who I rawdogged a couple times. A week or two after our last sex encounter, she tells me she got tested and has herpes. I was like OH FUCK. Either I had given it to her (unknowingly, as I had never had an outbreak) or I could have been infected by her. I went and got tested and came back clean (HUGE sigh of relief). I let her know and she said she found out who have given it to her (not me). I ended up breaking things off with her, mainly because I didn't have a strong sexual attraction to her (and the herpes thing didn't help)

I probably wouldn't risk it again. Unless the girl was some skinny 18yr old hottie.

Messages In This Thread