rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Changers

Game Changers

Working out: I've been working out for the past 7-8 years but most of it was a waste of fucking time. It's been a progression like:

Running
Pushups/Pullups
Convict
Cables
Stronglifts 5x5

If I could go back in time and push my scrawny ass to stop with the silly bullshit and just get straight into squats, deadlifts, bench, rows, overhead press...oh well better late than never. I feel like I've finally hit my prime and I'm 31. I see friends that I haven't seen in years and they're all grey in the beard and have massive guts. When I shave I can pass for 25.

Being Selfish and Brutally Honest: Okay okay I still lie to girls all the time, but when it comes to expressing my desires I'm balls out now. Like many former betas I always shamed myself for all the deviant shit that I wanted but was too scared to express. It never occured to me that many bitches want the same thing.

Applying game principals to real life: I had a job interview before my current job where the HR manager said, "You interviewed very...well, confidently." I showed up in a polo shirt and jeans in an office where my competition were all in suits and shit. I got the job, and then turned it down for something that paid more.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread