rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I try let the men be the man...But....

I try let the men be the man...But....

There's a saying that "a closed mouth don't get fed." Sometimes you need to ask for what you want. Women can be really good at "dropping hints" in a passive-aggressive fashion, without ever really getting to what they want. Let's put aside the attacks on Mrs. Chocolate for a moment. Even if some of the accusations directed at her, simply because she's a woman, are true, that has nothing to do with the fact that the guy in question isn't stepping up. If a woman is going to complain, I'd rather she complain about my actions, not about my inaction. Game is supposed to be more about what we as men say and do, and less about what SHE says and does. We're supposed to be guiding the interaction as much as possible. If we're not attempting to do that, we can't complain about what some woman is saying or doing.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread