rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I try let the men be the man...But....

I try let the men be the man...But....

@Asaxon: Why are you so angry? What was her name?

@jerome: This nice guy thing... I can asure you that not every men that passed by was kind or even good to me. But this subject is something else. Some guys are just lazy, agressive (in words, attitude).

@speakeasy: I understand that we are an anxious and insecure generation/society, and I don't expect a super macho men by my side. I can be tolerant, I have been for too long I guess. I was dating a guy who was uneducated (a terrible high school), probably earned less than I do, he had no many manners (how to eat, talk in public) and all of this wasn't bothering me, in fact, he was great and I miss him in part. Once, he asked me help to choose a prep school. I felt it was weird, because if in my position I would do it by myself. But I helped him without say MAN UP or something alike. My guess is that he was wondering what was I doing with him instead of enjoy.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Messages In This Thread