rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I try let the men be the man...But....

I try let the men be the man...But....

Funny that women bitch about men not choosing yet love to criticize their choices day in and day out. To me mrs chocolate revealed herself when she mentioned "I love modern girl power" as someone who wants to have her cake and eat it, too. Either you want power which comes with responsibility or you expect to be led and then shut up instead of complaining about where he leads you.
This is why I dislike going to semi-feminized societies, they are the worst of both worlds. In Asia girls will let you lead and not complain. In western Europe they "woman up" and offer input and opinion, accepting responsibility. In modern Brazil they want to be "strong and equal" while being pampered like a princess and critical of men. I will miss the beach in Brazil but more than likely will not return, the place has become a dump with western prices, entitled attitudes and hypocritical girls. Better to live in NAmerica or Europe for work and reason, go to Asia for feminine women.

Messages In This Thread