rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I see no downside of raw dogging

I see no downside of raw dogging

Quote: (12-26-2012 07:00 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

I'd raw-dog in any part of Africa, if her pussy looked clean and she was not, as best I could tell, a prostitute. Even so, though...

-odds of female-to-male heterosexual AIDS transmission are vanishingly small if she isn't on her period and my dick doesn't have open sores.

-even in a country like Botswana where, in a worst-case scenario, 4 out of 10 women might have HIV, that still means 6 don't -better than 50:50 odds.

-HIV statistics are often overreported in order to secure foreign aid.

-odds are, most of the girls who have HIV are from the lower rungs of society where rape is more common, promiscuity/frequenting hookers more accepted as a fact of life, etc. If one avoids girls from the lowest rung who have nothing to lose by taking lots of cocks to provide for basic necessities, one largely excludes a good chunk of the HIV-positive population.

Conclusion: if a man uses his head and doesn't deliberately rub his dick around in what amounts to public sewers, he can raw-dog all he wants in the most AIDS-ridden African countries and most likely come out clean as a whistle, with a 99.99999% chance that anything he picked up can be easily taken care of. Considering how unsatisfying and boring sex with a condom is, it's a no-brainer to me.

I'd be more worried about getting a girl pregnant. Something which I can personally say is no. fun. at. all. Fortunately, we're talking about Africa, though, and odds are 9 months after the fact, there will be absolutely no way for a girl to contact you, so even that isn't really a huge factor.

You'd have to be a madman to go rawdogging in southern Africa.

Messages In This Thread