rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wat I do wrong?

Wat I do wrong?

Np Man.

Keep in mind, the end game is the hardest and the easiest thing at the same time. For her to want to go back home with you, and to step inside the door, youve done 95% of the job well. Just the last part is like a final exam, where the chick logic kicks in. You really cant afford to make any mistakes at that point, b/c her mind is working something like "I want this guy, but i really shouldnt," and sometimes it leads to her looking for any excuse possible to get out of there back into her comfort zone. Your job is to make her forget about the "rules" and give in to what she already wants. Its a downhill battle most of the time, but you really need finesse for the score, else its alot of work later over time if you still want to court her.

I remember in my RAFC days, i used to still do the dating thing a bit (its really hard at the start to totally break away), and i would get the girls i wanted most of the time, but it would take ages, months at a time. For me it was all end game problems, and with practice you pick up all the tricks and tips to get arround the last minute resistance. It just takes time.

Messages In This Thread