rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Nobody marries their best sex ever" - with translation

"Nobody marries their best sex ever" - with translation

I don't know really know.. but if you keep things new, fresh, and exciting in the bedroom and psychologically for her, im sure she'll want to keep messing around. I can only imagine it gets boring though.. but eh, get some costumes, some fun new toys, some bondage stuff, ect... if iwas married, and was actually interested in keeping my wife engaged.. i would just keep getting more fucked up in the bedroom to keep it going. Also, prioritizing her orgasm, is probably key. You should always make your wife orgasm hard as fuck, if you're married, imo, if you want her coming back, esp if you're dick size is underwhelming. I honestly doubt big dick fellows have much problems, unless there's no orgasms for her.
Tie her to your bed torturing her with a vibrator one day, next day fuck her ass while she has anal beads going, and the next sex make her your worthless cum slut... and then u could give her slow passionate sex.. u cant be giving her the same shit over and over is all im saying lolol

Messages In This Thread