rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Birthday Girl Cock blocks me

Birthday Girl Cock blocks me

This is at a club:
Birthday girl catches me talking to her best friend. Birthday girl tells me I can't talk to her friend because I am "talking" to another girl she knows at her work. Birthday girl catches me making out with her best friend. Birthday girl bitches me out and takes her best friend to another guy.

I found out the guy she took her to was "safe" because he would not take advantage of her. She lasted 1 minute with him before leaving to another group of guys.

Apparently, birthday girl has been reading all my text messages I have been texting this girl. I guess we will see how the girl im "talking to" takes this tomorrow. I have no doubt this cock blocking birthday girl will inform her of my player habits.

The girl I'm "talking to" has been sick and I have yet to take her out. Meaning, I haven't even kissed her or done anything sexual.

I know you guys run into situations like these. What happens next:
-Will I lose the girl I'm talking to or will pre-selection take over?
-I number closed with the girl I was making out with.. so I could always per sue her in the next few days.

I rolled solo, for the first time, tonight and had a fucking blast!!!

Messages In This Thread