rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

freshcreams 2 year latin-american travel log

freshcreams 2 year latin-american travel log

My travels so far has been from Guatemala through central america. Flying from Panama City to Buenos Aires. Then Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza and finally Santiago. Then backtracking to Iguazu Falls, by bus to Sao Paulo and then Rio. Mid january flying up to Santo Domingo. Staying in the DR from january 16. to June 1.

Going home to work for two months. Then do one more year with longer times in the places I liked.

With the knowledge and advice from you guys I might do Colombia and a longer stay in Brazil.

I have already travelled a few months, but haven't started a real thread about my travels yet. But now I feel the time is here.

I believe my first three months don't count, as I only had one girl. A tiny model who knows how to make me happy. I knew the moment I saw her that I wanted her bad, and the competition was fierce. My game with her was a real learning experience, since she didn't speak english and I didn't speak spanish. 2 months with her improved on my spanish to the point of free flow conversations.

But the adventure had to continue, so I left that place.

I am travelling with two friends with decent game. I will also share my take on their experiences down here.

Hopefully this will a good mix of a travel and game log.

Current mission is the argentinian flag, which has proven to be hard so far. But I'll keep pushing.

Hopefully this will end up in good info for you guys, and maybe some data sheets.

Those of you who know me from my other threads should know what to expect [Image: tongue.gif]

Messages In This Thread