rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Growing Trend: Girls Collecting Orbiters on Online Dating Sites

Growing Trend: Girls Collecting Orbiters on Online Dating Sites

Over the past year I'm increasingly coming across a scary breed of girls who are actively recruiting orbiters to their Facebook/BBM/Text circle.

These are girls who actually volunteered their number and say "text me". But when I floated meeting or turned up the sexual vibe they run a mile.

Normally, I thoroughly screen them before I go for the number online. But because they asked for my contact details, I went with the flow and skipped the screening online bit a few times.

How wrong I was!

They were just adding to their ever-growing orbiter collection. I was being ushered in with the rest of the sheep into the orbiter enclosure of doom.

This just goes to show show the lengths some girls will go to for attention.

This is why I don’t get excited anymore when a girl offers up her number/Facebook.

I only get excited when she passes my screen hoops and when I get a positive reaction to the idea of meeting. Anything else is just nonsense.

Anyone notice this?

Messages In This Thread