rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Official 2013 resolutions

The Official 2013 resolutions

I love everyone's resolutions, they're all on some kind of similar theme

- Gym
- Biz
- General self-improvement

Mine are not really resolutions, but they're ongoing already

- Get my Portuguese to a high standard for a Brazil visit
- Continue with Salsa classes

I noticed 3 Aussie posters in quick succession, seems to be quite a few on the forum now. This forum is heavy with guys from the States, Canada, UK and Australia. I think that tells you a lot about the quality of women in those countries. I think that's one of the biggest drivers for a guy to improve himself and get better at something. Especially when you have to compete with many guys for few attractive women, you have to be good.

That's why we have guys on here who are multi-lingual, bosses in business, the gym, authors and international playboys. It's on a level the average man just can't compete with. Because the average guy is lazy and content with his lot and doesn't want to improve himself. I think it's no coincidence the guys with these skillsets come from these countries (UK,Canada, US, Oz), they're born out of necessity and it snowballs and guys get hooked on getting better and better.

Messages In This Thread