rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how many cocks average American 25 year had inside?

how many cocks average American 25 year had inside?

how many dicks do you guys think the average American 25 year old female has had in her lifetime? Her own level of attractiveness makes a difference I think, so lets say 5, 7, and 9 for a quick analysis.

I would say 5 has had less than 7 due to lack of the best options. A 7 can usually pull a guy out of her relationship range for a ONS, so that's not an issue for a 7. I think a 9 has had less cocks than a 5 because she can afford to be picky, and she can pretty much always come back for more, who's going to deny a ONS with a 9? and even a lot of red pill dudes wouldn't mind having a LTR with a 9 for a bit.

so 9<5<7

So, just looking at 7's-

I think a party chick has had close to fifty, party chick who started really early closer to triple digits.

The average girl has probably had one or two serious relationships and a string of mini-relationships, along with a handful of ONS. so maybe 15-30 range.

The shy, quiet, non-partier who doesn't go to bars has probably had around 6-12 cocks inside her.

I don't really see it going less than that for a 7.

What do you guys think? At what point do you consider a LTR (for a bit, not marriage...) a turnoff once you get a general idea of how many she's had?

What's a lot? What's a little?

Ideally, I would like less than 5 (or none really). But that seems impossible to find, I think I just need to start looking much younger than 24-25.

I'm 24, for whoever's asking.

Messages In This Thread