rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you know if a girl is 18? Terrified approachin girls who appear anywhere close

How do you know if a girl is 18? Terrified approachin girls who appear anywhere close

Quote: (12-18-2012 04:58 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Haha i have a horror story to share.

From a few years ago...
I chatted up a bird on the bus. She was 5'9 large chested and had a nice face. AoC if 16 where i am. She tells me she is 19. I'm thinking awesome!
We chat about random stuff and gave her my number. She texts me the next day asking me to hang out after school. We make plans to meet at the strip mall near my house.
She shows up and we just wander and shot the shit. Then she starts getting weird, like super weird. Starts getting a call every 1 or 2 minutes. Next thing i know these 2 girls who looked way younger show up and start arguing with her. I say "I'll check you later" and remove myself from the situation. He friend starts yelling and screaming calling me a perv in the middle of this store. Saying "You know she's only 15 right?!"
At which point i leave, i dont even say a word.
The situation further went into the shitter because on my way home they started harassing me through text and leaving threatening voice mails. They wanted me to come to some park so their male friends could show me whats right and whats wrong etc
I ended up having my number changed about and hour later.

Moral of the story, just dont risk it. Even if you point blank ask them they might lie about it and jam you up after you already fucked them. Just dont. Not worth all the extra bs.

You taking off like that made you look so guilty. You can diffuse situations like that by facing her and just saying "wtf? why didn't you tell me?"

Messages In This Thread