rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Got pinged by a friend on couchsurfers

Got pinged by a friend on couchsurfers

Quote: (12-18-2012 04:33 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I have a really cool condo in downtown Milwaukee. Would it be lame for me to join couchsurfers and put pictures up (my condo, living area where couch is, myself, my cool-ass dog, etc) and then only respond to hot chicks or dudes who look like they'd be up for gaming chicks in the area? I don't want people/acquaintances who are permanent fixtures in my life to be able to stumble upon this somewhat predatory facet of my life and think I'm a creeper haha. I feel like I worked fucking hard to have such a pimped out place and I'd like to exploit all of its advantages to the absolute fullest.

Any advice appreciated.

Yeah it probably couldn't hurt. But in alot of medium sized cities hot chicks get blown up with a shitload of requests to host them once they post their travel plans. Now if you lived in New York or LA couchsurfing could be a guarenteed way to get prime international pussy come to your doorstep.

Messages In This Thread