rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

I went to:

2 times to Mansion (1/10)
Tantra (2/10)
The Wall (8/10)
some bars on ocean drive (on was mangos) (7/10)
Mokai (couldn´t enter)
Purdy Lounge (4/10)

I got lucky in The Wall with a lost tourist girl. More luck than solid work.

The Wall Lounge:
The Wall was so far definitly the best place for me. The place is nothing special, totally normal, so good if You want to have a classical pickup night and go out alone. About 50% girls, 18$ a Vodka/soda. You can stay at the hotel bar before. I think men there are pretty rich, but not ballers. Could be a place in Manhatten, London or Berlin. If you wait at the hotel bar for a big group of girls and you go with them together in, You don´t pay entree. I probably won´t go there again because it´s not a lot of new input there.

Bottle service/getting in without girls:
Sorry guys, but that´s a little bit advanced to me. Can somebody give me a 7-step actionplan where I find girls to bring to the clubs without paying the whole night for them?
-You pull them from Lincoln road? Where exactly?
-Street or restaurants?
-how do you frame it? I have the feeling that the "I´m a lost tourist, where can i go out here?"-doesn´t work here
-how do you frame it that there aren´t missunderstandings regarding paying for anything? So that they don´t see it as an invitation for entree+drinks
-2-sets or 3-sets?
-how much time do you need on average until you found 2 solid girls?

@InternationalPlayboy
Thanks, I will ask in this thread my questions.

Quote:Quote:

Interesting perspective.

Not sure how you would pick up on "I have the feeling that they handle their feelings by speaking about them" by being there for 3 days.

What are you comparing it to?

Well, more comparing to outside of the US (Western Europea, Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia). It´s just an impression. For me it´s weired that everybody approaches me. I´m not that guy that people usually approach, but taxi driver telling me about their problems. When I went yesterday to the bathroom, a guy was telling me about his crazy girlfriend who is non-stop mad. In the gym, there was a guy telling me that his muscle is broken and he can´t do a lot.

Sure, no samplesize, but enough to found this thought :-)

For sure. When you say "native speaker" do you mean English, Spanish or both?

Both.

-I didn´t have the balls for restaurant approaches but there were enough hot girls walking on ocean view. The girls here are really used to get approached and have instant dates.

You mean Ocean Drive?

Restaurant approaches are the easiest. Easier than cold Day Game in my opinion.

Yes, Ocean Drive. I don´t see a solid strategy there. You approach 2-sets,3-sets there, then they are usually waiting for the food or are eating. You have passengers passing bye and a lot of people hear your approach. So for me it´s definitly one of the toughest you can bring. Or do you go for lunch/dinner anyways, take a table next to 2 hot girls, order food and approach them with elderly openers?

-Eye contact is crazy. I still don´t know how much I should value it because guys do it, too.

That is surprising.

I think eye contact is low.

Perhaps wrong information. I was the last 2 years in latin america and the women there aren´t famous for giving eye contact.

Messages In This Thread