rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Quote: (04-26-2013 03:47 PM)Woolf Wrote:  

Here my impression so far. I would be cool if I could hear some other opinions:

-Nightgame seems to be some kind of scam here. Probably it´s good if you want to bring girls but who wants to bring girls INTO a club. The range was between 6 to 8. No 9s like advertised on every Sobe thread. Hopefully it changes on the weekend. 3 nights out, didn´t took a girl home or was close to it.

-Bottle service really sucks. All 8s are in VIP, no clue how do manage this one.

-I needed some time to find the weak spots of the men here. First they seem to be very emotional intelligent, low approach anxiety, good looking and rich. They have high confidence in probably everything except women. I saw guys who could be models begging 6s for a dance. All of them are leaning in and extremly "nice" (in a bad way). Probably Miami is still a bad spott for finding a LTR.

-Men here are a lot more like women. I have the feeling that they handle their feelings by speaking about them. Everybody here is small talk addicted. Probably that´s why people are so friendly and have very low approach anxieties

-music in clubs is pretty loud. Bad if you are not a native speaker.

-People in Miami Beach are really confident. Women and Men. It´s definitly the toughest field where I have been to.

-It seems impossible to get a "Fuck Off"-rejection. Women here have very high manners. So there is a lot of room for more aggressive approaches there.

-Men dress in plaid shirts but in general better than I expected. Of course people in Europe still dress better. :-)

-just found average clubs, I will report as soon as I found a club that I can recommend.

-drinks are freaking expensive. The problem is not the 20-30$ for a drink, it is that the drinks are small and soft. The 400$ a bottle is very cheap in compare to the drinks.

Daygame:

-Solid talent walking around. A lot of 8s walking alone the streets. They are easy to stop, not in a rush. While a simple "Hi" usually gets overheared or don´t make girls to stop, here it´s definitly enough. You can say "Hi" and they stop walking. I never saw that in my life.

-Time is running slow here. People drive slow, walk slow

-I didn´t have the balls for restaurant approaches but there were enough hot girls walking on ocean view. The girls here are really used to get approached and have instant dates.

-Eye contact is crazy. I still don´t know how much I should value it because guys do it, too.

So far after 3 days. Still looking for a solid wing, contact me!

Which clubs have you gone to? If you haven't seen 9's you're at the wrong clubs. Plus, you haven't been out during the weekend have you? You have to find the right club for the right night, though the weekends, all the "good" clubs are good. Other nights they may only be good one or two nights a week. Miami Beach is tough if you can't afford bottle service or have hook ups to get you into the VIP areas or free bottle service. It also has THE fiercest competition of anywhere I've been, with very few close competitors that I can think of, but also has some of the top women I've come across after Colombia and Brazil, even a place like Rio has a hard time keeping up with MIA at peak season, and THE top women of America. If you aren't seeing it, you're either there in super low season which shouldn't be the case right now, or you're not in the right places.

The part where you say you see model looking guys trying to get with 6's.. Yep, that's Miami Beach. Like I said, the competition is really high. But then again you'll see a g'd out dude that's a 5 with a 9, so it goes both ways. Miami has a certain steeze, you have to find your nitch. It's the type of place that takes a while to crack.

It seems impossible to get the fuck off rejection? Shit, I've gotten it WAY more in Miami than anywhere else. Again, you probably aren't going to the places with the highest quality. But quality aside, some of the best looking girls I know were also some of the sweetest. You'll go to upscale places, and the average girls will be the cunts, usually not the prettiest girls, strange how that works. Believe me, Miami women can be some of the harshest around. But then again, there are a lot of really cool girls as well, super friendly.

I hear you on the music. It's hard to escape it in Miami. I would get so worn out on it sometimes. I don't even really like most of the music they're playing in the clubs. And they play it LOUD! And yes, drinks are FUCKING expensive, most expensive place I've been for drinks. Again, it's tough if you don't have money or the hook up.

As far as fashion. You're looking at some of the top dressed people in the country. People don't dress much better in the states than Miami with exceptions of places like LA and possible NY. Miami helped me one up my steeze, along with some helpful advice of some players on here like G.

If you have any questions you can ask here or through PM. Tonight LIV is going to be great (Edit, I thought it was Saturday today. LIV will still be good, but it's best Sat.), but expensive (Don't know who's playing, but normal entry should be about $50 I think. IDK though, I never paid). Other good options tonight will be SET, Mokai, Mynt, and possibly the Wall, but I would go to any of the others over the Wall.

Good luck bro, Miami is a tough beast to conquer, but very rewarding when you can pull it off. I miss that place. Give us more updates and let us know what's up.

Messages In This Thread