rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Sobe Data Sheet- (Not for Amateurs)

Quote: (04-22-2013 09:53 AM)julez Wrote:  

Great data sheet!

Can anyone recommend a Sunday night spot/club in either Miami or Ft lauderdale on a Sunday night.

Thanks in advance.

Have you searched the forum posts? There are several other good threads on Miami & SoBe.

When I lived there 7-8 years ago, Indio Loco at Nikki Beach was THE party event not only for Sunday but for the entire week. It's basically a beach club on the sand with beds & indian tee-pees. Fun times isolating girls here. Became friends with one of the door guys who let me roll in anytime. Another way to skip the long line is to reserve a table at Pearl upstairs. Excellent food & decor, and has it's own dj. Then walk down into the beach club from the back stairs and you're in Nikki Beach/Indio Loco. Looks like it's still on from a quick google search:

http://2night.com/miami/photos/27421/ind...ki%20Beach
http://miami.atnight.com/nikki-beach/pho...07-31-2005

I remember there were parties & events every day of the week. I actually compiled a list of what was going on for each day of the week. Here's what I had for Sunday:

Raleigh Hotel - starts at 7pm, go at 5pm to get in without a line
Soul Kitchen, The Forge, 432 41st Street (Arthur Godfrey Rd), Miami Beach, 305 538 8533
Salsa Sundays, Ola on Ocean (Inside The Savoy Hotel, 425 Ocean Dr.) Group Salsa Classes 7-9p Social Dancing after the classes
Michael Capponi Sunday Beach Party at The Di Lido BeachClub at The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Guayaba, Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, 1200 Anastacia Ave, 305 445 1926 (5:30-8:30p)
Indio Loco, Nikki Beach, Penrod's, One Ocean Drive, 305 538 1111, free before 4pm (get stamp to come back), ( 3pm-5am )
Sunday Patio Party, Ocean Club Bar & Grill, 7450 Ocean Terrace, Miami Beach 305 868 5116
Firehouse Grill, Downtown Miami near Club Space
Rapture, Lola, 247 23rd Street, 305 695 8697, no cover
Blue, Espanola Way, 305 534 1009, no cover
Any Given Sunday, Living Room, 60 NE 11th Street, 305 531 5535
The NightCap, TheYummiest.com @ the Marlin, 1200 Collins Ave.,

Most of these are probably aren't active anymore; maybe someone can update it or create a new list.

Messages In This Thread