rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women reminisce about riding the cock carousel

Women reminisce about riding the cock carousel

Quote: (12-17-2012 03:16 AM)Norset Wrote:  

Neil: I think the sentiment is that men adapt to the sexual reality defined by women. The male will always per default try to maximize his sexual access. If women are sluts, men adapt and become players. If women are chaste and feminine, men make civilization. Therefore, it's not a double standard - in this dance, the women always lead.

There are two-sides to this frame for me. Sure, you can go out and reap the benefits of a sluten-ized culture led by women and ultimately bra-burning feminism. Indulge, they're whores, why the hell not?

Girls don't get my full sexual attention or my full interest overall by following their lead, otherwise I'd have a beta-core. Sure at first I'll follow their lead, hell, I'll even say the words; "I'm following your lead...(which any retarded girl with half a brain cell would know that's reverse psych)" keeps the interactions more liberal and you get to find out sooner what the girl is truly about. If she thinks your "cool with anything," she'll slip up faster and uncover hidden truths. The woman can follow my lead or kiss my ass goodbye after I've reached a threshold of confidence that I know who or what she is.

Some of the cutest girls I've known rode the carousel for years, flaunting it to everyone, and I can't think of one of them who has had a difficult time landing a white-knight husband to take for all his $$$ or actually settle down with and tame her own ways presentably enough to pop out 2-5 kids and live a retired whore's life.

"it's not a double standard," true, and woman will always use that as an argument. I don't let them, and it helps me retain leadership with them.

Messages In This Thread