rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women reminisce about riding the cock carousel

Women reminisce about riding the cock carousel

Quote: (12-17-2012 04:58 PM)ghostdog Wrote:  

I'm mostly a slut hater (mostly for their hypocrisy) but there's the occasional devil's advocate thought in my head like:

should a woman be shamed for doing something that's easy? people say a woman can get sex anytime she wants. Should the ease of something be judged in how it's rewarded? If a man has a mathematical abililty that comes naturally(genetically) and is really easy for him people usually still view that as hard work, even though just about all of our attributes are genetic. compare that to a stripper who monetizes her facial and body genetics.

A woman's ideal situation is either securing an alpha or getting the alpha seed with a beta provider. Everybody is selfish and just wants to spread their genes and nature is amoral. We tend to hate on spinsters on this forum, but if the only way to measure success is tangible progeny, then most single and childless men over 50 just as useless as childless and single women over 35, lesbians, etc. We just attach the value of nobleness and defiance to our course in life to rationalize it. hedonism is easy to promote while young, but being old and having no legacy is rough.

also, God is dead. I have nothing against those rare sluts who don't want to ever get wifed up and just want to experience orgasms.

Two flaws in your premises:

A man might be mathematically gifted, but that doesn't mean he automatically walks into the CEO position of a company. With no game, aggression, or extroversion, he could coast to his forties with no marked status increase. Compare that with a woman, who could be gifted with beauty enough to marry a celeb at age 20 and immediately assumes HIS status. Tabloids eat that shit up. Female sex status doesn't equal male sex status.

Second flaw: female potential ends around 30, with 90% of her eggs gone and her beauty rapidly aging. Male potential never ends. See: silvio burlusconi, or any male politician. I practically guarantee that any single man who can become a politician in his 50s immediately becomes an eligible bachelor'

Messages In This Thread