rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women reminisce about riding the cock carousel

Women reminisce about riding the cock carousel

Over on the site Ask.Metafilter*, there was a question recently that asked "Tell me about your casual sex sprees." A young woman who is finishing up grad school has decided to go on a casual sex spree, fuck approximately 20 guys that she meets online, and wanted to hear from other women about their experiences doing similar things.

The answers to the question are interesting. Several women popped into the thread to say stuff like, "yeah, that sounds like my twenties." Lots of "you go girl"-type answers, etc. Although many guys would obviously be happy to be beneficiaries of her sexual largesse, it is pretty disgusting to me to see a woman embrace her sexual pollution in such an open way.

*I am fascinated by Ask.Metafilter because of how heartily its members tend to defend contemporary degraded sexual values against slut-shaming, tend to be gender equalists par excellence, and react borderline-violently to any suggestion that a woman might diminish her sexual value by riding the cock carousel.

Messages In This Thread